Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine’s third year. Gods, ghosts, and dinosaurs who are definitely not dragons.
- The Bagel Shop Owner’s Nephew — J. Tynan Burke
- Hishi — David A. Gray
- Just a Fire — A. Martine
- Koehl’s Quality Impressions — Tim McDaniel
- The Foaling Season — Samuel Chapman
- The Little G-d of Łódź — Evan Marcroft
- Of Hair and Beanstalks — William Condon
- Familiar in Her Angles — E.A. Brenner
- Cheminagium — David Gallay
- The Stars Don’t Lie — R.W.W. Greene
- The Dream Diary of Monk Anchin — Felicity Drake
- Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost — Douglas Anstruther
- Velaya, the Dreaming City — Beston Barnett
Cover art by Saleha Chowdhury.
Buy or see it here: