Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
Beginnings, endings, and transformations. Quirky alien visitors, hand-knit wormholes, sandcastles with attitude – the best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine’s seventh year.
- Hope on the Vine — R.E. Dukalsky
- Indicative of Future Results — C.H. Rosenberg
- The Girl Who Drew the World — L.D. Oxford
- Holding On — Justen Russell
- In the House of Geometers — David Cleden
- Through the Middle — J.B. Kish
- Portals and Other Lost Things — Elizabeth Rankin
- A Lie in the Sand — Devin Miller
- Since We Don’t Have Wings — Gwen Whiting
- A Xenothanatologist’s Guidebook to Death Practices Among the Sapient Species of the Outer Perseus Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy — P.G. Streeter
- Snowman — Han Whiteoak
- Her Last Will — Karl El-Koura
- For the Love of Wild Things — Mande Matthews
Cover art by Carol Wellart.
Buy or see it here: