Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
Dreams, spells, devotion, and other forms of commitment, both scientific and fantastic. Stories to keep you going in adversity. The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine’s sixth year.
- Spells for Going Forth by Day — V.G. Campen
- The Stranding — Maud Woolf
- Tell the Crows I’m Home — Laurel Beckley
- The Song of the Moohee — Emmett Swan
- A Wizard Comes to Shorehaven — L.J. Wetherby
- Superbloom — Lynne Peskoe-Yang
- Souls Like Sea Glass — Josie Smith
- A Universe All to Himself — Ryan Priest
- Rapunzel Dreams of Elephants — Rachel Delaney Craft
- Reach for Your Ocean Heart — C.M. Fields
- All We Ever Look For — Cécile Cristofari
- The Big S — David Hammond
- Tides — Ailsa Bristow
Cover art by Carol Wellart.
Buy or see it here: