Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
Bear wives, bird boys, and girls made of metal and glass. Stories that consider who we are and what we’re made of. The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine’s fourth year.
- The Bear Wife — Catherine George
- Snapped Dry, Scraped Clean — Setsu Uzumé
- Absurd of a Feather — Amman Sabet
- The Girls Who Come Back Are Made of Metal and Glass — L’Erin Ogle
- A Yellow Landscape — Sarah McGill
- The Soul Farmer’s Daughters — Kyle Kirrin
- A Time for Understanding — Lisa Fox
- The Memory Dresser — Nicholas M. Stillman
- Never Fade Away — Claire Simpson
- Somewhere to be Going — Katrina Smith
- The Last Duty — Dawn Lloyd
- Via Dolorosa — Christine Lucas
- A Final Resting Place — Matt Hornsby
Cover art by Saleha Chowdhury.
Buy or see it here: