Best Vegan Science Fiction and Fantasy of 2016
The best vegan science fiction and fantasy stories of 2016.
Twelve stories of mysterious aliens, unusual pets, messages from the future, witchcraft, and much more. And what’s more, they’re all vegan friendly! No skipping over the ugly parts; there are none. Just interesting ideas, good stories, and great writing!
- My Dog is the Constellation Canis Major – Jarod K. Anderson
- Images Across a Shattered Sea – Stewart Baker
- Rowboat – K. G. Anderson
- Daughter of the Sea – George Nikolopoulos
- Tides of Reflection – Mark Rookyard
- Lift Up Your Cores, O Ye Ships – Tracy Canfield
- Strix Antiqua – Hamilton Perez
- May Dreams Shelter Us – Kate O’Connor
- Spoiler: She Leaves Him – Jack Noble
- Murder on the Adriana – James Ross
- Closed Circuit – J. S. Arquin
- Small Magics – Kelly Sandoval
The first in a new annual series – the best vegan SFF of the year.
Our focus is on stories that vegans can read without having to ignore heroes who eat steak or go fishing. These are stories that happen to be vegan, not stories that are about veganism (though that’s fine too).