Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
Snow queens and their daughters, invisible giants pining for vanished lovers, transformations, searches, quests, and voyages of all kinds. The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine’s second year.
- Snow Queen – T. R. North
- Making the List – David Hammond
- A Nightingale’s Map of the City – Suzanne J. Willis
- The Questioning Bell – Jason Baltazar
- Lake Oreyd – Damien Krsteski
- The Illuminator Leaves – Molly Etta
- Sundown on the Hill – Timothy Mudie
- Notes Towards a New Fairytale – Patrick Doerksen
- The Lost Languages of Exiles – Laura E. Price
- HOPper – Charlotte H. Lee
- The Wife of Fabian Vitalik – Mariah Montoya
- Radical Abundance – Angie Lathrop
- The Snow Queen’s Daughter – Sean R. Robinson
Cover art by Kathryn Weaver.