The best vegan science fiction and fantasy stories of 2017
A baker’s dozen of the best science fiction and fantasy stories of 2017 that happen to be vegan-friendly. Mysterious giant birds, fossil snails, an instant prose analyzer, and much more!
- Bluebird – Benjamin Cort
- Ligeia is Waiting – Russell Hemmell
- Oven Game – Paul A. Hamilton
- Cold Comforts – Graham Robert Scott
- Lake Oreyd – Damien Krsteski
- A Nightingale’s Map of the City – Suzanne J. Willis
- Angels at the Border – Ian Rennie
- Sharpington’s Coffers: Current Score 49.8 – Erik Goldsmith
- Sundown on the Hill – Timothy Mudie
- Business as Usual – N.R. Lambert
- Bad News from the Future – Angus Cervantes
- The Cure for Cancer – Ryan Fitzpatrick
- The Lost Languages of Exiles – Laura E. Price
Cover art by vegan artist Bonnie Leeman.